- About us
- Book an event
- Important info
- For curlers
- Contact us
- Virtual tour
These Rules and Regulations are effective from 1 September 2016.
1) These Rules and Regulations provide the rules of conduct and the rights and duties of visitors to the curling arena (“the facility”), which consists of the ice rink and related facilities including changing rooms, shower, corridor, and staircase (“the ice rink”) and the club restaurant including the lift (“the restaurant”).
2) These Rules and Regulations apply to all visitors of the facility. If a visitor enters the facility he is deemed to have read these Rules and Regulations and to have consented to compliance with the regulations, and to be aware of the consequences of the breach of any of the provisions below.
3) The following rules apply to entry into the facility:
a) Entry to the ice rink is possible only during the opening hours from 7 am to 11 pm, unless stipulated otherwise. The operating hours of the ice rink may change.
b) Entry to the restaurant is possible only during the operating hours of the restaurant from 11 am to 11 pm, unless stipulated otherwise. The operating hours of the restaurant may change and may be published on www.curlingclub.cz.
4) Smoking is strictly prohibited in the whole facility.
5) It is strictly prohibited to enter the facility with combustibles and explosives and/or under the influence of narcotic substances. It is prohibited to enter the ice rink area and the ice rink with pets, including guide dogs. Visitors with disabilities may leave the guide dogs in the restaurant upon agreement with the restaurant staff.
6) Photographs and filming in the facility for commercial purposes or for use in the media is possible with the consent of the arena operator and after signing an agreement/contract specifying for what purposes the photographs or footage will be used.
7) All participants of training sessions, sporting and corporate events must keep the whole facility in order and clean with a special emphasis on the ice rink and the areas related to the ice rink. Visitors must use the waste containers located in the facility.
8) The area of ice rink may be entered only with clean shoes that do not damage the surface.
9) It is strictly prohibited to bring any food or open drinks into the area of ice rink.
10) With the exception of corporate events, it is not allowed to bring cell phones to the area of ice rink with the ringtone switched on.
11) The brooms designed for corporate events and club training sessions are located on the stands next to the ice rink in the front part of the arena. The broom must be properly cleaned and replaced in the stand after use. Every registered player must pay a fee of CZK 10 per hour’s use of a broom.
12) Brooms designed for members of the national teams are placed in locked boxes next to the ice rink in the back of the arena. The boxes serve only for the storage of brooms and stabilisers.
13) The lift may be used only by persons with disabilities and with reduced mobility. Children up to 12 years of age may use the lift only when accompanied by a person of 18 years or older.
14) During club training sessions, it is prohibited to use individual sheets for the commercial purposes of these or other curling clubs. Failure to comply with this provision shall be sanctioned by a fine of up to CZK 50,000.
15) In the case of small-scale recruitment events managed by a club within the club’s training hours, the maximum number of non-registered players on one sheet is limited to five, on condition that at least three registered players of the club are simultaneously present on the same sheet.
16) During sporting and corporate events it is necessary to follow safety rules and be considerate towards other visitors. Every club is directly responsible for the conduct of its members in the whole facility. Every organiser/client booking an event is directly responsible for the conduct of the event participants in accordance with the Rules and Regulations. Playing under the influence of alcohol and other narcotic substances is not allowed. Every visitor is liable to pay compensation for any loss caused by him to the equipment of the facility, property, or the health of third persons.
17) Any claims concerning the operation of the ice rink and related services must be made no later than within 48 hours of the time at which the fact on which the claim is based occurred. The claim must be submitted to email@example.com. Claims submitted more than 48 hours after shall not be considered.
18) The changing rooms are not designed for leaving valuables (e.g., wallets, cell phones, laptops, tablets, car keys, jewellery, etc.). The operator shall not be liable for loss of/damage to valuables left in a location not designed for such purpose. Upon agreement with the operator, participants may place their valuables in the arbiters’ room.
19) If any of the provisions of these Rules and Regulations are breached, the visitor may be immediately requested to leave the facility, he is not entitled to be reimbursed for the entrance fee and he may be liable to a fine of up to CZK 10,000 for each individual breach, unless stipulated otherwise.
20) If a visitor to the facility or the organiser of an event wants to place notices, flyers or banners within the facility, he may do so only upon submission of a written request before the given event and based on the consent of the arena operator, which will follow the applicable internal rules.
21) Visitors have the duty to respect the parking places reserved for people with disabilities which form part of the facility.
Conduct on the ice rink:
Visitors are recommended to move about with care, to follow the general safety rules, and to monitor what is going on around them on the ice rink.
Emergency telephone numbers:
Ing. David ŠIK
Executive head of CURLING PROMO, s.r.o.